Salesforce Lightning with service Cloud profiles - C2C - New York , NY /Hopkins , MN /San Jose , CA
Job Code : TH-0622-13985
Locations : USA
Skill Required :
Job Description :
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field or equivalent experienceÍ¾ graduate degree preferred but not required
· Minimum of 5+ years’ experience providing Sales, Service and Community Cloud development and support on Salesforce platform
· 3+ years of experience as a Senior SFDC Developer in a mid to large sized organization with focus on delivering an organizational transformation in a Matrixed organization
· Expert knowledge of Salesforce APIs, especially Canvas, and SOAP based web services to interact with developers and know how to apply these as part of a solution
· Implementation expertise and practical experience working on large Salesforce projects involving complex integration with other systems
· Experience working with 3rd party development teams
· Understanding of Agile working practices
· Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
· Ability to craft simple and elegant solutions to complex problems.
· Knowledge of OAuth 2.0 authorization framework
· Passionate about what you do and care deeply about the things you build.
· Able to clearly communicate to technical and nontechnical audiences.
· A good understanding of continuous delivery, writing unit tests and automated testing processes
· Indepth understanding of Salesforce programming including Lightning, APEX, Force.com, and VisualForce
· Experienced and conversant in key business functional areas such as ERP, CRM and SCM
· Experience programming in at least one OO language
· Experience with broad Salesforce app ecosystem
· Experience working in an agile environment